Miller County Hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and delivers prompt, professional service to all its patients. Our staff and physicians have the experience and credentials needed to provide a full range of innovative, quality and personalized inpatient and outpatient services.
Our hospital holds DNV-GL NIAHO Accreditation and ISO 9001: 2015 Certification. These standards along with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Conditions of Participation enable the hospital to provide a culture of high performance and continual improvement based upon proven world standards of Quality and Risk Management.
- Emergency Room
- Inpatient Care
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery
- Anesthesia Services
- Pharmacy (Inpatient and Nursing Home)
- Cardiovascular Pulmonary Services
- Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Bronchoscopy, and Laparoscopy
- Radiology: X-Ray, Mammography, CT SCAN (16 slice), MRI, Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Ultrasound (Regular), Bone Density Studies
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sleep Center
- Miller County Wound Care Clinic